GREAT MUSIC - DELICIOUS FOOD & DRINK - CHILDRENS ENTERTAINMENT - A GREAT DAY OUT FOR ALL THE FAMILY
21st-22nd June 19
Jamie Jigsaw will be back at #DorsetFest 18 - “The children belly laughed all the way through and Jamie is absolutely fantastic with the kids. He will not disappoint” - Party Mum
There'll be face painting and childrens games on the day arranged by Friends of Cheselbourne School
Creative Clay For All will be running hand clay workshops so bring your creative hat
While we want everyone to have a great time, we also take the safety of children extremely seriously
The festival is located on a working farm so there are areas that could be dangerous. These will be marked off, but adventurous children may ignore these signs. As a result, your children are your responsibility and you should know where they are at all times.
In the unlikely event that parents and children become separated here are a few key tips:
- Please write your surname (NOT forename) on the inside of your child's festival wristband in a permanent marker (we'll have these on the gate) and your mobile number.
- Please ensure your child knows your name in case an announcement needs to be made (as there are lots of mummies and daddies!)
- As you enter, please point out the stewards (and explain that the stewards wear yellow tabards and are there to help children find their parents if they become separated) and the information tent (and explain to your child that they should go there if they get lost).
- Dress your child distinctively (bright colours, perhaps) and just to make sure you remember what they’re wearing on the day please take a photo (you may be surprised how many people forget)
- If you lose your child, please notify the stewards at the Information Tent (or any steward on site) and, if needed, they can make an announcement from the stage.
Lastly, please remember that it is an offence for any person to be drunk whilst responsible for a child so please drink responsibly and remember your responsibilities.
Hair feathers for all the family from Glamour Hair
The ever popular Hula Hoop workshops for all age groups by One Stop Hoop Shop will be back at #DorsetFest 18